Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dark Iron Guild - World of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i was promised an important raid related topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
senseii

i was promised an important raid related topic Empty
PostSubject: i was promised an important raid related topic   i was promised an important raid related topic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:08 am

where is it

No
Back to top Go down
Bumbleslum

PostSubject: Re: i was promised an important raid related topic   i was promised an important raid related topic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 pm

I have an answer, hurray me! Your permissions on the site have likely not been updated yet, as the raid topic in question is indeed posted in the raid forum, which is only accessible if your Member permissions have been set up. Please contact Trevaught about this matter, he is the administrator of the site and thus the person who has the ability to fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
senseii

PostSubject: Re: i was promised an important raid related topic   i was promised an important raid related topic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:08 pm

/cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was promised an important raid related topic   i was promised an important raid related topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was promised an important raid related topic
Page 1 of 1