Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dark Iron Guild - World of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tweek in iraq

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:42 pm

hello everyone! cheers i hope i'm not overstepping any bounds by creating a new topic but i figured i'd set something up here so you can keep in touch with me. i know some of you are wondering who this is Question , in game i'm known as Tweek and my character is Thesulk, a 67 tauren warrior. i do have internet! affraid shocking i know. well if you have an questions for me or just want to say hi or chit chat, here's the place to do it! and now if you'll excuse me, my easy mac is waiting.
Back to top Go down
Vathvel

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:10 pm

IT'S A TWEEK! In Iraq! How is it over there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=907305640
Bumbleslum

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:11 pm

ZOMG a Tweek! Sup bud, hope everything's well over there Smile
Back to top Go down
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:14 am

lol! things go well. but it's so hot it's like the devil is spicing this place up personally Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vathvel

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am

Sounds like fun...

Last Monday it was about 30-something over here...
Back to top Go down
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:59 pm

on a more.. scratch ..physical note i'm issueing a wrestling challenge to any and all who seek to claim the title of being the only one who has been able to take down the tweek! the time will be in december of course. so this gives you plenty of time to condition yourselves for the ultimate showdown! cheers . so break out those work out gloves and start hitting those weights! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vathvel

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:43 pm

LMFAO

After what you did with hippen way-back-when, I think I'll pass....
Back to top Go down
Virulian

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Lol, I think I will gladly request a rematch! I dunno. Depends on how lazy I am feeling that day.
Back to top Go down
Sefirbrena

Sefirbrena

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: I'm down   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:00 am

You are on.
Back to top Go down
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:18 am

then it is settled! the battle(s) that will be fought that day will be of epic proportions!
Back to top Go down
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:51 am

i learned something interesting that all of you paladins would be interesting in knowing. well you'd be interested in it if you didn't already know it. but it's a way to get three seals on one target. interested?
first you must have crusader on your weapon. then you use the seal of judgement on the target and release that seal and use vengeance (or whichever you want i presume) and boom! three seals on the target. and everytime you strike with your weapon the seals are renewed.
although i haven't tried this myself, i trust the source.
Back to top Go down
Bumbleslum

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Hmm, I may give this a try, tweek
Back to top Go down
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:21 pm

he says it only works as a ret pally because of the crusader strike portion of it. but it is something to look in to.
Back to top Go down
Bumbleslum

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Well, I was thinking of going ret and trying some PvP anyway, this is just another good reason to. Smile
Back to top Go down
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:47 am

much to everyone's dismay i am still alive. i figured i'd give an update for all those who bother to check the website. so feel priviliged oh noble few Twisted Evil !
in the course of the 4 months so far my computer has died twice. the first time wasn't so bad, just some hacker making multiple partitions on my hardrive making me not able to start my computer. 8 hours of tinkering later, i'm back in the fray. about a month later my computer decides it wants to delete a file known as system32. and you can imagine my dismay. this took about 8 days to recover from. although i have lost everything on my computer, i didn't have to much on here anyway. for those of you who don't know, i also grew a mustache while i was out here. it's fabulous! i like it because it actually creeped one of my friends out. she said it made me look like a "creepy molester guy". mission accomplished cheers . i also have yet to get a tan. yes it's true a buelow can't get a tan even in a desert. shocked Shocked ? you should be!
feel priviliged noble few!
Back to top Go down
Bumbleslum

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:29 am

Tweek with a mustache, that's got to be frightening...Anyway, good to hear you're doing well!
Back to top Go down
Vathvel

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:37 am

Yeah....you should see his MySpace pictures. He DOES kinda look like a creepy molester guy.

Might wanna shave that thing off before you get back to the states; wouldn't want the cops after ya cuz of it.

Good to hear from ya man, take it as easy as possible out there, lol.
Back to top Go down
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:16 am

"hey there little girl, i got some candy in my pocket. why don't you reach on in there and fish it out for me."
Back to top Go down
buelowj

buelowj

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm

so this might sound odd, but i've never really been one to do something that wasn't odd. so here it goes, is my brother alive? just thought i'd throw that out there, because i haven't heard from the guy. so if anyone wants to put a boot in his ass for me, that'd be great Laughing . just tell him it's from me and that he needs to update me on what the hell is going on. notice how i don't say "hey jason go do this for me" because it would be oh so hilarious if lots of people put a boot in his ass for me. just so that he feels the love. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bumbleslum

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:09 pm

I'd love to put a boot in his ass for you, but he's so short, I'd probably kick him in the head instead. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tweek in iraq Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweek in iraq   tweek in iraq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tweek in iraq
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jump to: